What do you really want sales forecasts to be? Accurate? Or precise? In a new Beagle Research white paper, “The Case for Modern Sales Forecasting,” industry luminary and lead analyst Denis Pombriant explores this conundrum. Pombriant avers that it’s easy to be accurate in sales forecasting once, but being able to hit your number repeatedly is sales forecasting precision – and much more difficult. Gone are the days of writing forecasts on the back of a paper napkin. Today, modern enterprises need advanced sales forecasting solutions so they can predict their forecasts with accuracy and precision. Their business depends on it.
- Kristi Shoemaker on Sales Coaching: Hot Topic for 2011
- Customer Summit Content Roundup | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Congrats to the Sales Leadership Award Winners
- Koka Sexton on Umberto Miletti on Sales Intelligence
- Complete, Relevant and Integrated Sales Intelligence « Sales Intelligence Blog by InsideView on Umberto Miletti on Sales Intelligence
- Lessons from Marketo User Summit 2010 - B2B Sales and B2B Marketing Conference - Product and Industry on Morphing Regular Marketers into Revenue Marketers