What is Cloud9 ?
Cloud9 is SaaS Performance Management for the front office, or simply, Sales Analytics that help you effectively manage your pipeline, and increase pipeline velocity and forecast accuracy.Learn More
- strategy sales on Before Predictability You Need Accuracy
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Terminology: Pipeline Velocity
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Terminology: Sales Buyer Persona
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Jim Dickie on Sales Performance Management
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Coming Soon: Revenue Velocity Forum
TopicsAnalytics best practices business Cloud9 Analytics CRM CRM Evolution CSO Insights customer 2.0 customers definitions Denis Pombriant dynamic sales process events Forecast accuracy forecasting front office Jill Dyche Jim Dickie Josiane Feigon marketing marketo performance management pipeline analytics pipeline management pipeline velocity SaaS sales sales 2.0 sales analytics sales and marketing alignment sales effectiveness salesforce.com sales forecasting sales management sales managers sales pipeline sales pipeline management sales process sales reps sales tips social CRM social media survey Swayne Hill Web 2.0
Tag Archives: Web 2.0
How Does Your Sales Funnel Compare?
Craig Rosenberg and Sarah Miller of Focus Expert Network recently pulled 14 sales and marketing leaders together to create the first ever “book of funnels” or The Sales and Marketing Pipeline and Funnel Models book. The goal was to share …
Companies Must Evolve Their Culture – AlwaysOn
Last week our CEO Swayne Hill participated in a panel at the AlwaysOn Summit at Stanford. The session was about SaaS companies and how they are making a successful transition from web 1.0 to web 2.0. There were a number …
Posted in Sales Leadership Tagged AlwaysOn, Company Culture, Company Success, SaaS, Summit at Stanford, Swayne Hill, Web 2.0 Leave a comment