- Set your non-negotiable time–Say No to interruptions and focus- it’s your private and focused time you dedicate to your prospecting efforts.
- Do your homework–If you want to stop sounding like every other vendor, take the time to learn about your prospects pains, needs, wants and you will earn more time. A well-researched intelligent call will get response—especially if supported by a brief email.
- Pump up your Tool IQ–Pump up the volume when it comes to learning your sales tools and integrating them throughout the entire sales process: from pre-call research to enhanced phone and email to web conferencing to sales intelligence that helps them calls deeper and wider.
- Feed bite-sized pieces–Prospects want the lite version of everything- give them tiny morsels along the way by educating them instead of the full menu. Take the time to inventory your content and develop a lead nurturing/educating strategy—whether it’s a YouTube video, webinar, ebook, podcast, blog, or case study.
- Build your Social Graph–Remember that prospects make purchase decisions based on peer recommendations and testimonials–become socially savvy and well connecting by building your networks.
- Synchronize email and voice mail effort–These two must work together simultaneously for maximum response.
- Move at lightning speed–Prospecting should be quick, confident and brave. Don’t be shy to quickly move through prospects listening for key opportunities and letting go of the ones that will clog your forecast. Remember to travel safe!
What is Cloud9 ?
Cloud9 is SaaS Performance Management for the front office, or simply, Sales Analytics that help you effectively manage your pipeline, and increase pipeline velocity and forecast accuracy.Learn More
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Terminology: Pipeline Velocity
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Terminology: Sales Buyer Persona
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Jim Dickie on Sales Performance Management
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Coming Soon: Revenue Velocity Forum
- Barbra Gago on How to Build a Pipeline With Social Media
TopicsAnalytics best practices business buyer 2.0 buying cycle Cloud9 Analytics CRM CRM Evolution CSO Insights customer 2.0 customers definitions Denis Pombriant dynamic sales process events Forecast accuracy forecasting front office Jill Dyche Jim Dickie Josiane Feigon marketing marketo performance management pipeline analytics pipeline management pipeline velocity SaaS sales sales 2.0 sales analytics sales and marketing alignment sales effectiveness salesforce.com sales forecasting sales management sales managers sales pipeline sales process sales reps sales tips social CRM social media Swayne Hill Web 2.0