What is Cloud9 ?
Cloud9 is SaaS Performance Management for the front office, or simply, Sales Analytics that help you effectively manage your pipeline, and increase pipeline velocity and forecast accuracy.Learn More
- strategy sales on Before Predictability You Need Accuracy
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Terminology: Pipeline Velocity
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Terminology: Sales Buyer Persona
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Jim Dickie on Sales Performance Management
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Coming Soon: Revenue Velocity Forum
TopicsAnalytics best practices business Cloud9 Analytics CRM CRM Evolution CSO Insights customer 2.0 customers definitions Denis Pombriant dynamic sales process events Forecast accuracy forecasting front office Jill Dyche Jim Dickie Josiane Feigon marketing marketo performance management pipeline analytics pipeline management pipeline velocity SaaS sales sales 2.0 sales analytics sales and marketing alignment sales effectiveness salesforce.com sales forecasting sales management sales managers sales pipeline sales pipeline management sales process sales reps sales tips social CRM social media survey Swayne Hill Web 2.0
Tag Archives: sales analytics
Most people would refer to sales analytics as business analytics. Business analytics are determined by technologies, applications, or practices that allow for a historic view into past business performance to gain insight on current business performance, and to help predict …
What sales managers fear most, is what they don’t know. Because there’s so much in the pipeline that’s unknown, sales forecasts are full of probabilities, sandbagging, and wishful thinking. But what if you could turn what’s unknown into opportunity, and …
Performance management, in the traditional sense, are activities (generally enabled by technology) to ensure consistency, optimization and goals are happening effectively. It’s something that can focus on groups, organizations, departments or employees, and manages behavior and results.