What is Cloud9 ?
Cloud9 is SaaS Performance Management for the front office, or simply, Sales Analytics that help you effectively manage your pipeline, and increase pipeline velocity and forecast accuracy.Learn More
- strategy sales on Before Predictability You Need Accuracy
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Terminology: Pipeline Velocity
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Terminology: Sales Buyer Persona
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Jim Dickie on Sales Performance Management
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Coming Soon: Revenue Velocity Forum
TopicsAnalytics best practices business Cloud9 Analytics CRM CRM Evolution CSO Insights customer 2.0 customers definitions Denis Pombriant dynamic sales process events Forecast accuracy forecasting front office Jill Dyche Jim Dickie Josiane Feigon marketing marketo performance management pipeline analytics pipeline management pipeline velocity SaaS sales sales 2.0 sales analytics sales and marketing alignment sales effectiveness salesforce.com sales forecasting sales management sales managers sales pipeline sales pipeline management sales process sales reps sales tips social CRM social media survey Swayne Hill Web 2.0
Tag Archives: sales process
This question was recently asked on the Focus Expert Network. A lot of responses noted that “probability” itself may be a bit out-dated, and some focuses on the definition of “forecasting.” According to Swayne Hill, our CEO, it depends on …
In the recent study, Sales Management Optimization, CSO Insights found that most Sales Managers know what to do, but they are having a hard time performing. The study gathered data on over 100 metrics to try and identify sales management …
Performance management, in the traditional sense, are activities (generally enabled by technology) to ensure consistency, optimization and goals are happening effectively. It’s something that can focus on groups, organizations, departments or employees, and manages behavior and results.
Yesterday we hosted a webinar with Jim Dickie of CSO Insights as part of our Expert Webinar Series, called Winning the Second Half: Maximizing Sales Effectiveness and Forecast Accuracy. Jim shared some interesting insights gleaned from the 2010 Sales Performance …