What is Cloud9 ?
Cloud9 is SaaS Performance Management for the front office, or simply, Sales Analytics that help you effectively manage your pipeline, and increase pipeline velocity and forecast accuracy.Learn More
- strategy sales on Before Predictability You Need Accuracy
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Terminology: Pipeline Velocity
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Terminology: Sales Buyer Persona
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Jim Dickie on Sales Performance Management
- Key Points from The Revenue Velocity Forum | Sales Effectiveness Blog on Coming Soon: Revenue Velocity Forum
TopicsAnalytics best practices business Cloud9 Analytics CRM CRM Evolution CSO Insights customer 2.0 customers definitions Denis Pombriant dynamic sales process events Forecast accuracy forecasting front office Jill Dyche Jim Dickie Josiane Feigon marketing marketo performance management pipeline analytics pipeline management pipeline velocity SaaS sales sales 2.0 sales analytics sales and marketing alignment sales effectiveness salesforce.com sales forecasting sales management sales managers sales pipeline sales pipeline management sales process sales reps sales tips social CRM social media survey Swayne Hill Web 2.0
Tag Archives: sales reps
3 Tips: Running a Successful Weekly Sales Meeting
1. Know where you are. In order to know if you are on track on or not, you need to know where you are in a given period against quota, forecast and plan. It’s ideal to have this information at …
5 Tips to Improve Forecast Accuracy
CSO Insights recently conducted a study that resulted in some startling facts. Forecasted win rates are at an all-time low–only 44.8% of deals are won, reps aren’t making their quotas–only 51.5% do, resulting in a mere 78.5% of plan attainment …
Sales Reps: What Do You Need from Your Managers?
The EcSELL Institute is conducting a national research project that looks at sales management through the eyes of a sales rep. It’s asking sales reps, from across the United States and Canada, what they want and need from their Sales …
Posted in Sales & Prospecting, Sales Management Tagged Ecsell Institute, sales managers, sales reps, survey Leave a comment